Christian Artist Spencer Williams
1. How long does it take to get a flag?
I make each flag as I get the order, so it is generally two to three weeks for you to recieve your flag, sometimes more but usually I keep it to two weeks.
2. Can I pay express shipping and get it sooner?
Yes you may pay express shipping, but usually it only buys you one or two days on delivery time, remember I make the flags when I get the order, thats where all the time is. But in some cases a day or two will make the difference.
3. Can you paint a custom silk for me?
I don't have the time anymore to do custom work, I find that I have my own visions to paint and not enough time as it is to be creative. So unfortunately I say no to custom designs.
4. Can you change the color or add a little something to one of your existing designs?
Yes, within reason I am willing to alter colors and add little touches to my designs to make them work for you. But if it takes any appreciable time I will charge 25 dollars an hour.
5. Will you cut tails or a fire shape to my flag?
N0, sorry I will not.
6. will you close the top of the casing or maybe just not put one on at all?
Sure, no problem.
7. Do you ship the flags Internationally?
Yes, I will ship them anywhere, but International shipping is more expensive and takes longer.
8. Do the flags come with poles?
I do include a wooden dowel for the smallest size but you will have to purchase a pole for the two larger sizes. I use a modified golf ball retriever pole for mine.
9. Can the flags be put outside?
The flags are 100% silk and unfortunately they will not last if left outside, they are intended for use indoors. You may of course use them outside just don't leave them in the weather.
10. How do I care for the flag?
You really shouldn't have to wash your flag, but if you ever need to - gently hand wash it in cold water with mild soap. Like a fine garment. You will notice a little dye will color the water, this is normal because I put so much dye onto the flag it can't hold it all, a little will leach out the first time then not again. I would not recommend dry cleaning, ironing with a slip sheet is fine, or you can hang it and let it drip dry.
11. Is it better to order online or just call you?
There is no difference in price if you call or order online. But if your wanting something special done to the flag, or have concerns about shipping time you should probably call. The website has a secure shopping cart so aside from special requests there is no reason not to order online.
12. Can you make a flag design vertical?
Some of the designs have been done vertically, we have to approach each one individually. Again I charge 25 dollars an hour for redesigns.
13. Can our church name be put on a flag?
Yes, and normally it doesn't cost anything more.
14. Do you make solid color flags?
I certainly can make what ever you need however, The prices are the same no matter how simple or complex the flag design. I have to charge by the square foot, not the design.
15. Do you give discounts?
Yes, and I wish it could be more, unfortunately this process is crazy expensive. I can give 10% off for a purchase of 1,000.00 dollars or more.
16. Can I come by and see the flags at your gallery?
Yes, but chances are there aren't going to be many designs available. I am busy just trying to keep up with the orders and haven't really gotten ahead yet. I do have some here though and your welcome to come by any time I'm open.
17. Do you have 41x44 sizes of all your flags?
No, unfortunately some designs can't be translated into a square. If there is not a" buy it now button" I don't offer it in that size.
18. Will you ship flag poles Internationally?
No, because of shipping restrictions and cost I will only ship the flags themselves.